Welcome to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Networks Distribution Center!
You will ascend several metal stairs to observe mechanized scanning/keying operations. You'll also see that, throughout the plant, various pieces of equipment are "towed" along the floor. Because of this moving equipment and the ascent and descent to the keying stations and the close proximity to other pieces of equipment, for your safety, proper and approved safety precautions must be observed at all times. In order to meet required safety regulations for anyone entering the mail processing area, we must ask that you comply with regulations which restrict wearing the following types of footwear:
* Heels and/or shoes more than 1 1/2 inches and soles more than 1/2 inch in height
* Spiked heels, regardless of height.
* Open shoes (including open sides, toes or heels) such as thongs, sandals, mules, house slippers, clogs or wedgies.
* Heels with steel taps.
* Shoes with cloth, nylon or mesh-woven tops such as tennis shoes, athletic or jogging shoes (except those with leather or leather-like uppers) and moccasins.
* Shoes no longer adequate because of disrepair.
Cost is $10, please register below - Remember $5 from every PCC Event is donated to Second Harvest Heartland. Please us in supporting this great cause!