- Establish a means of regular communication between customers and local postal managers.
- Inform postal customers of the latest changes in postal products and services and rates and fees.
- Assist customers in improving their internal mail operations.
- Create a better understanding of the Postal Service through business meetings, mailer clinics, mailing seminars, and tours of postal facilities.
- Provide information necessary for customers to make the most effective and efficient use of postal products and services.
- Provide an organized way for postal speakers to introduce postal products, services and programs to the public.
- Educate mailers on the proper use and implementation of automation and mailing list hygiene programs.
Twin Cities PCC Executive Board
Interested in becoming a board member? Contact us for more deails.
PO Box 4688
St. Paul MN 55101-4688
Pam Corbeille-Lepel - Lorton Data Inc. email@example.com -Membership
Jackie Daugherty - The Arch of St. Paul and Mpls - firstname.lastname@example.org - Treasurer
Diane Dotzler -Taylor Communications - email@example.com - Industry Co-Chair
Pete Gjerness - U.S. Bank - firstname.lastname@example.org - Surveys
Cathy Hufford - Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation - Chufford@Hazeldenbettyford.org -Education
Bill LeVoir - MackayMitchell Envelope - email@example.com - Industry Vice Co-Chair/ Membership
Melissa Manning - Impact - firstname.lastname@example.org - Facilities
Kari Miller - Membership Corporation of America - email@example.com - Website
Carol Kennedy Simnioniw - US Postal Service -Carol.firstname.lastname@example.org- Communication
Mark Janda - US Postal Service - email@example.com - Membership/Education
Will Jones - US Postal Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Postal Co-Chair
John Morgan - US Postal Service - email@example.com - Postal Co-Chair
Sarah Schultz - US Postal Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Communication
Dick Svendsen - US Postal Service - email@example.com - Communication
Rachel Christensen - US Postal Service - Rachel.M.Christensen@usps.gov - Education
Tony Williams - US Postal Service - Postal Co-Chair