- Establish a means of regular communication between customers and local postal managers.
- Inform postal customers of the latest changes in postal products and services and rates and fees.
- Assist customers in improving their internal mail operations.
- Create a better understanding of the Postal Service through business meetings, mailer clinics, mailing seminars, and tours of postal facilities.
- Provide information necessary for customers to make the most effective and efficient use of postal products and services.
- Provide an organized way for postal speakers to introduce postal products, services and programs to the public.
- Educate mailers on the proper use and implementation of automation and mailing list hygiene programs.